Friday, July 20, 2012

Lately...

Goodness!  I have got to be the WORST blogger on the planet.  I'm sure the few people that actually read this blog have given up on us.  A lot has happened since February... too much to play catch-up. But here are a few highlights and pics:

We've been doing a lot of swimming this summer.  
These kids are fish!


In May my Grandpa passed away.  We love him and miss him everyday.  He's a wonderful man who left behind a great legacy.


Brynlee turned THREE on July 1st.  I can't believe how fast time has gone by.  But oh man, she's cute! 
(Oh yeah, and she pulled the fire alarm in our complex this week.  Did I mention that she has to touch EVERYTHING?!?)

We had a Princess party for her.  She asked me to call Belle (as in Beauty & the Beast) and invite her to the party.  Somehow she was convinced that I had her phone number.  Instead of ONE princess, we had three.  The girls were thrilled.  There were also some pretty adorable boys at the party too, but since I'm such an awesome mom, I took NO pictures at the party.  
*Dear friends who were there: if you happened to take any pics, would you mind sending them to me? Gracias!


And THIS is the reason for the craziness that day:



And finally, on July 4th, our family moved to Kailua-Kona, Hawaii.  We've been here for about 2 weeks now are are slowly adjusting to our new life.  It hasn't been too hard though. ;)

Enjoying the 4th of July festivities:

 How we spend most of our days:



We love living here and feel so blessed, but we already miss friends & family... so come visit!  I'm serious!
P.S.  I do most of my updating on Instagram.  @tarrmcc if you want to follow.

4 comments:

  1. I miss you! So glad you posted! Enjoy lovely Hawaii and someday we will come visit! Love you my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just about to text you and say you better start updating your blog now that you're so far away! Yay for a post! I wish we could come visit every weekend! I wish I could instagram just so I could follow you! And, sorry, the only pic I took at the party was on my phone just of my girls. You are a master party planner, Tar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am laughing so hard at your little guy eating the birthday cake!!! So funny! How fun you guys moved to Hawaii!! Did you move there for school or a job? We're a little jealous...Hawaii would be a blast! Hope you guys are doing great.

    ReplyDelete