Saturday, November 20, 2010

My Babies are Growing So Fast...

I can't believe Brody is already (more than) 2 months old. It seems like we just brought him home last week. These sweet kiddos are growing and learning so fast. Brynlee amazes me every day with something new she has learned. She's trying so hard to communicate and I can see the frustration in her furrowed brow when we don't understand her. She uses sign language a lot to tell us what she wants. She has also recently learned that her finger fits perfectly up her nose. What a treat! Her new favorite activity is to do somersaults. After each "attempt", she looks up to make sure I saw it and waits for an applause.
It's really doing wonders for her hair...
Brody is all smiles these days. This is my favorite stage! I love it when he recognizes our faces and greets us with the biggest smile ever. He makes you feel like a million bucks! He really is the sweetest baby. He only cries if he's hungry. Other than that, he just grunts and sleeps all day.
He has also discovered his hands and about sucks them off when he's hungry.
It's crazy how fast time flies. These little "stages" don't last very long, but we sure do enjoy every minute of them while they last.

1 comment:

  1. Awe Tarryn! They are darling... I love when little ones are learning new things! Yours are adorable, and I love the hair on both of them! I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete